Outdoor Revolution Airedale 7 SE Canopy
The Airedale 7 SE Canopy; zips on to the front of the Airedale 7 SE, in order to extend living or storage space from the integral porch area. The sheltered canopy provides a windowed utility space for cooking or relaxing, with an excellent view of the outside world and complete protection against all elements. Utilising a single inflation point dynamic speed valve, this canopy features AirBeam structure, making pitching swift and effortless; an exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air.
- 180HDE High Density Fabric - A Lightweight Material With the Water Resistance & Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation By Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air Frame Bladder Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - One Inflation Point to Ensure Rapid & Effortless Pitching.
- PVC Window Panels - Two Large Side Window Panels Permitting an Excellent Vista of the Outside World.
- Grants Excellent Protection Against the Elements.
- Perfect for Cooking or Relaxing.
- Zips to the Front of the Airedale 7.0 & 7.0SE Models.
- Includes Reflective Guylines & Inclusive Carry Bag.
- CANVAS MATERIAL: 180HDE High Density Polyester
- FRAME: Oxygen Air Frame
- HYDROSTATIC HEAD: 4,000mm²
- PACK SIZE: 79cm x 25cm x 25cm
- CANVAS WEIGHT: 5.6kg
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 6.06kg
- DEPTH: 180cm
- WIDTH: 445cm