Coleman Hampton 220 Single Square Cotton Sleeping Bag
Surround yourself in softness; the Hampton 220 has been designed with luxury and comfort in mind. From the extra-large dimensions right through to the use of plush insulation and cosy fabrics, each element combines to provide the perfect sleeping environment.
- The 100% cotton shell is comfortable and soft to the touch, it is cool in warm temperatures and warm in colder temperatures.
- The 100% cotton flannel lining provides extreme comfort and softness against the skin.
- Coletherm insulation is a hollow fibre with great loft and temperature performance.
- The ZipPlow prevents zipper snags by ploughing fabric away from the zipper, avoiding both snagged fabric and zipper teeth damage.
- The Thermlock zipper baffle runs down the full length of the zipper reducing heat loss in this vulnerable area.
- You can keep your valuables close with the internal security pocket.
- Comfort Cuff is a return of the lining over the shell to provide softness next to the face for additional comfort.
- Zipper opens up fully so that it can be used as a duvet.
- Large, square stuff sack is easy to pack.
- 2 can be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag.
- Weight: 2.75 kg
- Shell: Cotton
- Insulation: Single layer,1 x 300 g/m²
- Lining: Flannel
- Size: 220 x 100 cm
- Pack size: 46 x 36 x 18 cm
- Comfort Temperature: +2°C
- Limit Temperature: -3°C
- Extreme Temperature: -20°C