Coleman Journeymaster Deluxe Air M Blackout (2022)
Original price £999.99
Current price £899.00
upported by five FastPitch™ Air inflatable poles, this drive away awning is both wind resistant and easy to pitch. A 6000mm hydrostatic head provides excellent weather resistance while ample guy lines and four storm straps ensure it is securely anchored.
The pre-attached 6mm beaded strip allows the connecting tunnel to attach to a camper van's awning rail directly or by most removeable drive away awning kits. In addition, a pole sleeve, nylon loops and throw over straps allow attachment to the camper van via a pole and clamp kit and pegging over the top of the vehicle (removeable drive away awning kit and pole and clamp kit not included). The spacious camper van connecting tunnel provides additional storage space as well as protection from the weather when passing to and from the van. An additional side door on the connecting tunnel provides a further entry point to the awning.
The extended porch provides additional living space with ample weather protection when entering the structure and features a drop-down doorway reducing trip hazards.
Inside the spacious living area large windows feature zipped window shades ensuring flexible levels of privacy. High and low ventilation is provided at the sides and rear of the tent to aid temperature control and reduce condensation.
The attached bedroom sleeps two people, is extra-large and will comfortably fit larger airbeds. The bedroom includes a Polyester floor for a more comfortable feel and feature BlackOut Bedroom® technology blocking daylight, reducing the temperature during the day and increasing it at night, ensuring a more restful sleep.
Additional features include zipped cable entry points in the living area and bedroom for powered accessories together with multiple lantern attachment points.
- Capacity: 2 person
- Set-up: Pitch in one
- Camper van tunnel connection height: 180 - 210cm
- Poles: Air
- Groundsheet: PE, welded, fully integrated with rainskirts
- Outer fabric: 150 Denier Polyester PU coated/ Fire retardant
- Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester, Polyester PU coated, No-see-um mesh
- Seams: Taped seams
- Water column: 6000mm
- Total area: 10m²
- Weight: 22.4 kg
- Pack size: 78 x 53 x 38 cm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 415 x 240 x 200cm plus connecting tunnel: 100cm
- Pitch time: 15 mins
- Carry bag included: Yes
- Connection: Awning includes a single edge Kador strip sewn into the connection tunnel with a beading diameter of 6mm (figure of 8 connector and driveaway strip accessories sold separately)
- Repair kit included: Yes (includes valve tightening tool and bladder repair patches)
- Pump with pressure gauge included: Yes
- Cable entry points: 3 (2 in the main awning & 1 in the inner tent)
- Storm straps: 4
- Zipped window covers: Yes
- Ventilation: Full width back vent, over entrance mesh panel and adjustable low level vents in living area (low level vents are in the L and XL size only)
- Connection tunnel door: Yes