Vango Kanto 250 Sleeping Bag
The Vango Kanto 250 sleeping bag offers soft touch fabrics along with great warmth properties. It's simple but an extremely effective bag ideal for family camping, weekend trips or festivals.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch.
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016.
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying.
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head.
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag.
- Two-Way Zip - Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation.
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag.
- Polair Micro Shell - A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable (210T).
- Polair Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T Brushed).
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions.
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip.
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
- Compression Stuffsack - 4 straps help to minimise pack size for easy transportation.
- 2 colours available
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Pack Size: 41.0 x ø22.0cm
- Suggested Usage: 3°-20°
- Comfort: 5°
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Suggested Usage Min: 1°
- Fill Type: 60% Single Hole siliconized hollow fibre/ 40% polyester fill
- Extreme: -15°
- Performance: 2-3 Season
- Tog: 9.0
- Colour: Arctic Dusk / Moroccan Blue
- Brand: Vango