Dometic Ace AIR Pro 400 S
The Kampa Ace Air Pro Awning is a model which has been around since the introduction of Inflatable Awnings and over that time the model really hasn’t evolved a huge amount. For the 2022 season Dometic have really made some big improvements to make it their flagship model for the new season.
The biggest change is that the Awning is now Dometic’s deepest at 325cm, making it one of the most generous awnings on the market. A more vertical front helps to make the awning feel more spacious by allowing you to place furniture closer to the bay windows. Oversize beams also help to increase the strength of the awning in higher winds. The awning comes in two sizes, (400 & 500) and can now be made larger by zipping on additional extensions/canopies to either side allowing you to make the awning as big as you need.
The Ace Air now has a slightly more traditional look with a brow canopy over the front doors, this enables you to create a veranda with any of the front panels and not have to worry about the rain entering the awning. The Ace can also fit onto a Motorhome as well as a Caravan thanks to a pre-attached Dual Kador which is ideal for a windout awning. Each model has the ability to fit rail heights between 235-265cm (this will fit all Caravans & a large amount of Motorhomes).
A single inflation point makes it easy to pitch and several deflation valves allow all of the air to escape, making it stress free to get it back in the over-sized carry bag. All of the front & side panels can be completely zipped out and removed which makes the awning lighter for threading onto the caravan and the introduction of a second zip means additional mesh panels can be added to the front for those warmer summer days. A new Solar Shade/Roof Protector can be zipped onto the awning to help with extending the life of the awning while insulating the inside at the same time.
We truly believe that the Dometic Ace Air Pro Awning is going to be the one to buy for the 2021 season.
Suitable for caravans or Motorhome with a rail height of 235 to 265cm & must have a minimum straight rail length of 410cm
- Width: 400cm
- Depth: 325cm
- Pack Size: 99 x 56 x 39cm / 99 x 13 x 33cm
- Weight: 30.6 / 8.42 kg
- Minimum Weight: 21.9 kg
- Single Point Inflation Air Frame technology ensures a strong structure and easy set up
- Several deflation points make the awning easy to get back into its storage bag
- Tough yet lightweight Weathershield™ Pro material is proven in diverse environments
- Large full-height windows and skylights offer beautiful views during day and night
- Multi-Height System for precise vehicle fitment
- Removeable Panels – All panels are removeable to reduce pull through weight & make pack weight more manageable
- Interchangeable Side Panels – side panels can be swapped to change side door position
- Dual Kador Beading – allows the awning to be attached to a Windout awning (5mm) as well as a typical awning rail (7mm)
- Apex vents – high roof vents to increase air flow
- Zip along the Roof for additional Solar Shade to be attached
- Crystal Clear PVC windows – clear view out of the awning but durable against the elements
- Traditional Style Caravan curtains included
- Mesh Window on side panel to increase bug free airflow
- Quickpitch™ Guying System for strong and simple pitching
- SabreLink™ Ready – pre-sewn in Velcro tabs for additional lighting
- Dual-Pitch™ Roof System – increases head height and improves rain water run-off
- Limpet® ready – pre-punched holes ready to attach limpets
- AccessoryTrack™ along the length of the caravan for optional extras
- Regulator pegging tabs – to ensure the awning remains the correct shape
- UV Protection – UPF 50 rated
- Waterproof – Tested to 200L/m² per hour
- Roof Sky Window – allows more light into the awning while retaining privacy
- Adjustable Pegging Ladders – for pegging on uneven ground
- Veranda Pole Compatible
- Optional Side Extensions & Sun Wings available
- Optional Annexes & Conservatory available
- A wide range of Add on extras to tailor your awning to your needs
- Pegs, Pump & Carry bag included
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation.