Dometic Rally AIR Pro 200 S
The Rally Air Pro Awning was the first inflatable awning ever to be made by Kampa and 10 years later it is still the go-to awning for caravaners & motorhomers. There have been some significant updates for the 2022 Season to make the awning easier to use and more versatile. Any of the Rally Air Models can now fit a Motorhome as well as a Caravan, this enables you to choose any awning you wish but gives the caravaner the ability to adjust the height of the awning on uneven pitches (This is achieved by un-zipping an adjustable side panel.
The Awning is available in four different widths (200, 260, 330 & 390) and in two different heights (S = 235-265cm & M = 265-295cm). Even though there are different heights the most popular size is the ’S’ size as it will fit all Caravans & a large amount of Motorhomes.
Dometic has still packed the Rally with lots of features like their Dual Pitch Roof System for internal height and structural strength. A new SunShade/Roof Protector can be zipped onto the awning to help with extending the life of the awning while insulating the inside at the same time. There is a new Apex roof vent which helps to increase airflow and reduce condensation, while built inside mesh doors and windows give you a bug-free barrier.
This awning also has a single inflation point which means erecting the awning becomes hassle-free, this is twinned with multiple deflation points which allows you to pack the awning back into its bag in no time at all. The front & side panels can be completely zipped out and removed which makes the awning lighter for threading onto the caravan and the introduction of a second zip means additional mesh panels can be added for those warm summer days.
It is clear to see why the Kampa Rally Air Pro Awning has become so popular and in our opinion sets the benchmark for other awnings to compete with.
Suitable for caravans or Motorhome with a rail height of 235 to 265cm & must have a minimum straight rail length of 210cm
- Width: 200cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Pack Size: 99 x 56 x 23cm
- Weight: 19.0kg
- Minimum Weight: 10.28kg
- Single Point Inflation Air Frame technology ensures a strong structure and easy set up
- Several deflation points make the awning easy to get back into its storage bag
- Tough yet lightweight Weathershield™ Pro material is proven in diverse environments
- Large full-height windows and skylights offer beautiful views during day and night
- Multi-Height System for precise vehicle fitment
- Removeable Panels – All panels are removeable to reduce pull through weight & make pack weight more manageable
- Interchangeable Side Panels – side panels can be swapped to change side door position
- Dual Kador Beading – allows the awning to be attached to a Windout awning (5mm) as well as a typical awning rail (7mm)
- Apex vents – high roof vents to increase air flow
- Zip along the Roof for additional Solar Shade to be attached
- Crystal Clear PVC windows – clear view out of the awning but durable against the elements
- Traditional Style Caravan curtains included
- Mesh Window on side panel to increase bug free airflow
- Quickpitch™ Guying System for strong and simple pitching
- SabreLink™ Ready – pre-sewn in Velcro tabs for additional lighting
- Dual-Pitch™ Roof System – increases head height and improves rain water run-off
- Limpet® ready – pre-punched holes ready to attach limpets
- AccessoryTrack™ along the length of the caravan for optional extras
- Regulator pegging tabs – to ensure the awning remains the correct shape
- UV Protection – UPF 50 rated
- Waterproof – Tested to 200L/m² per hour
- Roof Sky Window – allows more light into the awning while retaining privacy
- Adjustable Pegging Ladders – for pegging on uneven ground
- Veranda Pole Compatible
- Optional Annexes & Conservatory available
- A wide range of Add on extras to tailor your awning to your needs
- Pegs, Pump & Carry bag included
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation.