Kampa Croyde 6 Air (2022)
The Kampa Croyde 6 Air Tent is a new version of a much-loved tent. For 2021 Kampa have gone back to the drawing board to create a tent which is great value for money but still retains all of the key features you need for your camping trip. It features Kampa's new Weathershield 68D fabric which is light in weight but strong in durability. For the new Season the Croyde has become more affordable yet the style and quality that has seen it become a campsite favourite.
At the rear you'll find the large bedrooms, in a 2+2+2 configuration and in front of these is a large living area with a fully sewn-in groundsheet keeping the weather and bugs at bay. The front of the tent offers a truly flexible space, it can be incorporated into the main living area to give an exceptionally large interior area or it can be divided off to create another room. Rolling back the front panel makes a large sun canopy. It is also a great area for kicking off your shoes before entering the main living area.
It takes only minutes to pump the tent up and a similar time to fully deflate, effortlessly, before rolling up and packing into the oversized carry bag. The high-pressure AirFrame provides a sturdy structure that will cope with the worst of the weather, especially when combined with the storm tie downs that are included for each corner.
- Exterior height - 210cm
- Pack Size - 85 x 46 x 46 cm
- Weight - 29.11kg
- Weathershield™ 68D - Superlight weight Weathershield 68D offers the fastest set-up, take-down and a smallest tent pack sizes. highly weather-resistant, this easy to handle polyester offers exceptional value and protection against UV degradation.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Standard 210cm Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh on the Side & front living room door
- High-Vis guy-points around the tent and additional storm straps can be purchased (x2 packs recommended)
- Toggle inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Toggled privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, with two varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Inflatable Frame structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's Weathershield 68D - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Fully enclosed front awning
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack holdall bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away