Outdoor Revolution Cayman F/G Low Line (2022)
A popular upper entry-level choice of drive away awning, the Cayman F/G encompasses a capable 120HDE Hex high density all-weather lightweight fabric and a great list of features making it an ideal small family weekender. A practical layout provides plenty of access options, with an eyebrow canopy featuring to the front, ideal for wet weather entry. Zip back front and side doors feature phoenix mesh for bug-free ventilation, whilst the rear door can be removed to accommodate an optional annexe to further extend sleeping provision. A robust fibreglass poled frame makes for simplicity and two popular attachment heights coupled with multiple attachment options make for an exceptional value for money drive away awning that suits a wide range of vehicles.
- Zip back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel help to keep the interior bug free.
- Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole - ideal for wet weather entry.
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit and a neater aesthetic.
- Twin rear zip back cowl access doors for flexible access to your vehicle.
- Cowl Door Phoenix Mesh Ventilation and roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover for a comfortable air flow.
- Crystal clear PVC windows for a great view with toggle in blinds for privacy.
- Fold down access door up stands for flat and easy access into the awning.
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters for convenient pitching.
- Adjustable webbing pegging system for the perfect pitch.
- Storm strap attachment points for use with optional storm straps.
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent.
- Zip-out rear door to take an optional Cayman annexe to further expand sleeping provision.
- Lumi Link Compatible – for use with optional lighting for a cosy ambience.
- Optional Footprint, Dura-tread carpet, 2 berth clip-in inner tent, Cayman annexe and Dura-tread doormat are available to tailor your setup.
|Fits||Designed to fit campervans and smaller motorhomes, with a lower attaching height.|
|Attaching Height||180 - 220cm - (Lowline) / 220 - 255cm - (Midline)|
|Attachment Options||4mm & 6mm Twin Awning Rail Piping (260cm connection width) / Optional Mag-Connect Awning Connector / Optional Drive Away Kit|
|Material||120HDE HEX Premium Ultra-Light Fabric, 3,000mm HH & fully taped seams throughout. Hex print detail for a technical aesthetic.|
|Groundsheet||Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands|
|Poles||Fibreglass Pole Frame - Tough & hard-wearing pole-and-sleeve frame / Canopy pole|
|Pitching Time||10 - 20 Minutes|
|Includes||Carry bag & peg set|
|Open Dimension||300 x 300cm (W x D - Floorplan SIze) Plus extra 80cm in depth for connecting tunnel|
|Pack Size||82 x 47 x 35cm (Approx.)|
|Product Weight||16.38kg (Approx.)|