Outdoor Revolution Kalahari PC 7.0 Air Tent (2022)
Outdoor Revolution’s Kalahari PC 7.0 Air Tent boasts an exquisite polycotton flysheet for breathability and insulation in equal measures. The innovative side annexe arrangement offers versatility away from the main living area, whilst sleeping can be extended to 11 persons utilising optional inner tents. A fantastic family tent with a long list of premium flagship features, this modern classic is generously proportioned, versatile, durable and a great choice for longer camping holidays in warmer climates.
- Breathable Premium Polycotton fabric - reduced internal temperature in warm weather, whilst vastly reducing humidity & condensation plus cutting down external noise for a more pleasant living environment. Perfect for camping in warmer climates.
- Tinted Windows - expansive anti-glare windows providing a panoramic vista, whilst reducing glare & increasing privacy.
- Side roof skylight windows to the central living area for a bright and airy interior.
- Zip-up Curtains - leaf pattern embossed zip-in blinds for maximum privacy when required.
- Double Side Annexe - double multi-functional side utility annexe, which can be used as an access point, two-berth sleeping area or large storage area – away from the tent's main living area.
- Side Eyebrow Canopy with Phoenix mesh ventilation - ideal for wet weather entry.
- Internal Divider Door Panel- windowed two-thirds zip-back divider door panel, featuring large PVC windows & zip-in curtains, allocating a designated front porch area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Panel - a zip-back assisted healing 'smart' mesh panel, which self-repairs any snag damage caused by usage over time, maintains a pleasant flow of air & helps keep out insects. Found on RH side door, internal divider door & front LH side upper window.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - situated in front LH upper window for further protection against the elements in adverse weather conditions.
- Seven Berth Inner Tent - a darkened 'Twilight' breathable clip-in micro-polyester inner tent, can accommodate up to seven average adults.
- Inclusive Zipped Dividers - separate inner tent into three bedrooms (2/3/2), each of which can comfortably house a double air mattress.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms - ergonomically designed 240cm deep bedrooms to accommodate larger air mattresses, complete with storage pockets
- Zip-off End Bedroom - the end bedroom can be zipped fully off to further extend living or storage space where preferred.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - spacious mesh storage pockets on the front of the inner tent for storing items close to hand.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - a wealth of mesh ventilation points to help maintain a comfortable internal temperature & throughflow of air.
- Porch Area Groundsheet - separate PE peg down groundsheet for complete protection against water ingression, insects and hard ground.
- Ground Level Side Ventilation - a wealth of ground-level side ventilation points to help maintain a comfortable internal atmosphere.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - high visibility guylines to reduce the risk of tripping.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points - located near the front of the family tent & inside the double side annexe.
- Storm strap attachment points for use with optional storm straps.
- Multiple Cable Access Points extending to bedrooms.
- Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit & Up/Downlighter Compatible - giving you the option of cosy illumination of your family tent on darker nights.
- Front zip features for adding an optional Front Porch Extension.
- Comprehensive options including Optional footprint, Dura-tread carpet, lounge liner, zip-on front PC Porch Extension, 2 Berth clip-in inner tents, tube pocket storage and Dura-tread doormat are available to mention a few to tailor your Kalahari PC 7.0 Air Tent setup.
Please Note: Kalahari PC 7.0 Air Tent Only, Other optional accessories are shown for lifestyle, feature & fitment illustration.
|Tent Size||7 Person Tent|
|Material||Technical Polycotton - A high performance mix of cotton and polyester, creating a highly breathable yet highly water resistant technical fabric.|
|Groundsheet||Sewn-In PE Groundsheet / Porch area groundsheet|
|Poles||Inflatable ultra sturdy XL Gothic Arch Oxygen Air Frame with Dynamic Speed Valve & Intelligent Frame relief valve / Annexe Pole / eyebrow canopy pole|
|Pitching Time||10 - 20 Minutes|
|Includes||Dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, porch area groundsheet, repair kit, storm straps & holdall.|
|Open Dimension||595 x 750cm (W x D - Floorplan Size) - (width includes side pod measuring 150 x 260cm (W x D))|
|Pack Size||91 x 72 x 60cm|
|Product Weight||64.40kg (approx.)|