Outdoor Revolution O-Zone 6 XTT Safari Canopy
The O Zone 6 XTRA front Canopy; zips on to the front of the O Zone 6 XTRA Safari, in order to extend living or storage space from the integral porch area. The sheltered canopy provides a windowed utility space for cooking or relaxing, with an excellent view of the outside world and protection against elements. Utilising a single inflation point dynamic speed valve, this canopy features AirBeam structure, making pitching swift and effortless; an exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Family Tent Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- Single Point Inflation Oxygen Air Frame System - Effortless Inflation Through Just One Inflation Point to Ensure a Swift Pitch Time.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation Through Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air Frame Tube Bladder Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Two Expansive Side Window Panels, Granting a Panoramic Vista of the Outside World, Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Perfect For: Cooking, Relaxing & Shelter.
- Compatible With: O-zone 6.0XTR Safari (2020).
- Packed With: Reflective Guylines, Steel Ground Pegs, Storm Straps, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 6.6kg
- WIDTH: 440cm
- DEPTH: 135cm
- CANVAS MATERIAL: 480HDE High Density Polyester
- FRAME: Oxygen Air Frame
- HYDROSTATIC HEAD: 6,000mm²
- PACK SIZE: 79cm x 31cm x 22cm