Outwell Birchdale 6PA
With the ability to sleep up to 6 people, the Outwell Birchdale 6PA tent is really is spacious in all three areas (sleeping, living & canopy). The Birchdale has arguable one of the deepest open canopies on the market which makes it brilliant for a covered cooking area/living area, the divisional door leading into the living area can also be open up fully to make one big open space.
Outwell have made sure that there is plenty on features, an example of this is their HookTrack System, this allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the beam because the Hook simply clips on- it has never been easier to hang a light or a storage unit. This tent also has zip dividers between the bedroom compartments to give you that next level of privacy from room to room, a dark panel over the bedroom section to block out morning light in the hope that the kids can stay asleep for longer. An important new feature for this season is a new Rear Ventilation system which can be opened up fully to increase airflow and reduce condensation.
The Birchdale uses Outwell’s Rigid Air System for ease of pitching and stability, you can happily erect this tent within 10 minutes, as seen in our Attwoolls Pitching Videos. There are two main bedrooms at the back of the tent that can accommodate up to 6 people but really it is more suitable as a comfy 4 berth.
We think that the Birchdale has all the makings of a great tent and if you are looking for a generous tent for a family of 4 then this has to be top of the list.
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Durable storm webbings
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts airflow from full open to zip sealed
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Large tinted windows reduce glare and ensure privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carrybag for compact pack size
- Type of tent: Three-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 6
- Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms & 1 living room
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 89 x 39 x 39cm
- Weight: 29.6kg