Outwell Earth 5 (2022)
The Outwell Earth 5 camping tent is quick and easy to pitch and has been updated for 2021 and is part of the Outwell encounter collection. The Earth 5 tunnel tent is perfect for touring and is popular with active couples and young families that enjoy spending long weekends away on the campsite.
The Outwell Earth 5 tent includes a large front porch area and a generous sleeping inner for 5 people. The inner tent comes pre-attached to make pitching easier and has a fully sealed groundsheet for an insect-free night’s sleep. This tent has excellent ventilation thanks to its innovative rear vents which helps increase airflow and reduces condensation inside the tent.
The Outwell Earth 5 tent has been constructed from a durable Outtex 3000 fabric and comes with taped seams to ensure you are fully protected when the weather takes a turn for the worst. The tent also features a wind guard system to help securely brace the flysheet to the sturdy fibreglass poles to spread the wind force loading.
The Outwell Earth 5 tunnel tent comes with a large storage area that has a detachable bathtub groundsheet; this offers flexibility and protection from the wet ground underfoot. The Earth 5 can be accessed via the front door or the handy side entry point - both can be zipped up when elements turn against you. The tent allows plenty of light in through the two front windows, however does come with toggle up curtains when privacy is needed for when you want to settle down for the night.
- Living area with a detachable bathtub groundsheet for protection and flexibility
- Dark Inner reduces light for sleep comfort
- The Outwell Wind Guard System ensures outstanding stability in high winds by securely bracing the tent flysheet via the sturdy poles to spread the wind force loading
- Side door plus front door for flexible access options
- Inner has an integral, fully sealed groundsheet for insects-free nights
- Ventilation at the rear of the tent allows an airflow to tackle condensation
- Pre-attachable and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy; it can be easily and quickly detached as required
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from wind and rain
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Tinted windows protect from UV-penetration while maintaining great views out and privacy
- Compression carrybag reduces packed size
- D-shaped door on inner for easy access
- Type of tent: Two room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 5
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 living room
- Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 Select, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Inner tent: Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
- Floor: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Weight: 9.2 kg
- Pack size: 71 x 24 cm
- Groundsheet: Detachable Bathtub
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 9.5-11 mm