Outwell Tent Franklin 3
Franklin 3 is a compact camping tent from Outwell providing three sleepers with considerable practical features. Offering a single bedroom, the tent is perfect for couples or smaller families on weekend getaways. To experience true comfort, the tent includes a fully standing height and a deep canopy for shelter from the rain. Additionally, the tent boasts excellent ventilation, large windows and a full-opening front door.
- Outtex® 4000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 4,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating
- Taped Seams: Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
- OGR System: Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures guylines can avoid tangling when packing away or when not needed on site
- Outwell Wind Stabilizer System uses a strong hook and loop fastening system as a direct attachment point for the flysheet and tent pole. An effective system which keeps the whole tent stable whatever the weather.
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System: A sewn-in groundsheet for maximum protection from the elements, dirt and insects.
- Main door and mesh fold to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe, easy access.
- Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
- Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
- Comfortable bedrooms offering benchmark floor space and stand up height, minimum 215cm length.
- Dark roof panel and sides reduce light penetration to improve sleep quality
- Hanging Point System: Attaches the inners with a toggle through the suspension point taped to the tent for strength and security
- Cable Entry Point: Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
- Outwell Floating Guyline System: A single luminous guyline connects two upper guylines to the peg. Halves the risk of tripping, reduces pitching time and makes tensioning easier
- Vertical front wall for enhanced practical living space
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- The Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh air flow
- Cable attachment points neatly route electrics for safety
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Compressible carrier bag for compact pack size
- Weight: 13.8 kg
- Intended for number of people: 3
- Waterproof rating fly: 4000 mm
- Packed dimensions: 70 x 32 x 32 cm
- Number of entrances: 2
- Number of vestibules: 1
- Fly material: Polyester
- Floor material: Polyester
- Inner tent material: Polyester