Quest Platinum Leisure 100A Battery
A high quality, good value Platinum leisure plus battery designed for use in the leisure trade. It is NCC verified and has an NCC class of C making it ideal for use with electrical hook-up with minimal off grid usage.
The high carbon content in the negative plate increases charge acceptance which improves performance. The improved double layer separators which include a polyester fibre soft layer help give it a longer life span and the large electrolyte reservoir gives it an increased cycle count. Tin alloy in grid construction give an even longer life span and it is spill proof to a 55 degree angle and maintenance free. Finished in a sealed lower box to make it maintenance free and ideal when space is limited.
- Sealed low-box - ideal where the fitment location of the battery is restricted
- High carbon content in negative plate increased charge acceptance
- Improved double layer separators including a polyester fibre soft layer longer life
- Large electrolyte reservoir increased cycles
- Tin alloy in grid construction longer life
- Spill proof to 55˚ angle maintenance free
- Model LB6110L
- Warranty: 2 years
- NCC Verified: Yes
- NCC Class: C
- Voktage: 12V
- Capacity (AH) 100
- Weight 22.5 kg.
- Length 351 mm
- Width 174 mm
- Case Height 188 mm
- TL Height: 188 mm
- Terminal: T1
- Hold Downs: B13
- Life Cycles 50% 70