Vango Kela Air TC Low (2022)
The UK’s biggest selling driveaway awning (Vango Kela) is now available in a Polycotton version and it is called the Vango Kela TC, it comes as a Low (180-210cm) this means that it is designed to fit any campervan. As the Sentinel Signature fabric is breathable it means that on a hotter day it would be a lot cooler inside the awning, plus there would be less condensation as moisture can pass through the material. Vango have developed a feature called ColourLok ™ which is embedded into the fabric to make the material last longer and as the name suggests, it holds the colour for longer.
The Vango Kela TC has a sewn-in groundsheet which means you can be completely contained however the two main doors have mesh panels to provide a circulation of air without insects and bugs coming in. Multiple and large PVC windows allow plenty of light in but zip-up curtains are included to give you privacy when it is needed. You have the versatility of hanging lanterns or storage pockets where ever you like thanks to Vango’s SkyTrack System and x10 SkyHooks are supplied with the awning.
There are multiple ways of attaching the awning onto your vehicle, this means regardless of whether you have a pop-top roof or a wind-out awning it will fit and look as it does in the brochure. The attachment also has two handy side doors to allow you to enter the vehicle without going through the awning every time, plus it means you can access the tailgate without having to walk around the Vango Kela.
Why not check out our Review video on the awning, it goes into even more detail about every feature found on this awning.
- Pack Size: 78 x 38 x 41cm
- Weight: 22.4kg
- Estimated pitching time: 8 min
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet - The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Sentinel Signature - Combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric to ensure breathability and an easy to maintain nature. Sentinel Signature is a high-quality fabric that is luxurious to the touch but robust and durable enough for any holiday.
- Great for Continental Use - Breathable fabric helps to regulate temperature inside your awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- Multi Flex Tunnel Door - Doors can remain fully closed, half way open or fully open
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- Low Level Ventilation - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag