Vango Kela V Tall Driveaway Air Awning
The best-selling Kela is back for its forth year running due to its popularity. A high quality freestanding awning with tough and durable double ripstop Sentinel Pro fabric. With brace beams for stability and storm straps provided, you can be confident in your Drive Away awning when the weather lets you down.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.• Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- AirBeam Pump - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning. Complete with pressure dial and a pressure release valve
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H36.0 x W37.0cm
- Awning Size: Tall
- Awning Type: Drive Away
- Weight: 17.5kg