Wild Country Zonda Air 6EP Bundle Tent Package (2022)
Zonda Air 6EP Bundle Tent Package Deal 2022 150D - Package Includes: Tent, Living Room Carpet and Footprint Groundsheet
The Zonda 6 EP 6 man air tents are ideal for weekends away or longer family holidays with all the features and benefits you would expect from a Wild Country tent. The Air Flex poles (which come with a 10 year guarantee) combined with a rectangular floor plan make pitching swift and simple plus the innovative oversize tarp style tent bag makes packing away a breeze.
With over 35 years of experience and expertise in designing tents we have used our knowledge to create 6 man air tents with the perfect combination of useful features, reliability and ease of use to and make your camping trip as enjoyable as possible.
► The light and airy living area has a fully sewn in main groundsheet to keep drafts and bugs away. Adjustable air vents with insect proof mesh panels are provided for comfort in warmer weather. The large tinted windows have adjustable privacy curtains and the bedroom section, which is made from a carefully selected black fabric, is divided into three compartments by way of removable partitions.
► The extended porch (EP) has a detachable bathtub style groundsheet providing maximum versatility no matter the weather.
► For your lighting and gadgets twin electrical hook up access points on either side of the tent mean you don’t need to worry about where you pitch in relation to the hook up point at the campsite.
► The 12cm large diameter Air Flex inflatable poles provide excellent stability and are easily inflated with the supplied slim-line double action hand pump that has a built in pressure gauge. A comprehensive repair kit and inflation valve tool are included for convenience. The red webbing end guy lines are not only easy to see but aid pitching and are secured with substantial V style steel tent pegs. The reflective side guy lines are both quiet in use and provide affective security in blustery conditions.
► Should the weather be a little less than kind the tent will keep you dry. The flysheet is made of a robust 150 Denier Ripstop Polyester fire retardant fabric which is factory seam taped and waterproof tested to 6000mm Hydrostatic Head.
If you are looking at 6 man air tents then the Zonda 6EP is of worthy consideration.
Features of Zonda 6EP 6 man air tents
- 12cm Air Flex poles for rapid pitching. Come with a 10 year guarantee
- Webbing end guy lines for stability
- Rectangular floor plan for easy pitching
- Sewn in living area groundsheet to help keep bugs and drafts out
- Black fabric three compartment bedroom with toggled in dividers to help everyone sleep well
- Large tinted windows with privacy curtains
- Insect proof mesh panels on side doors and inner windows
- Large insect proof vents along the side of the bedroom area
- Twin electrical hook up access points
- Lantern hanging points
- Oversize tarp-style tent bag which makes it easier to pack away
- Slim-line double action hand pump with pressure gauge included
- Repair kit and valve tool to tighten valves included
A Carpet for the living area and Footprint, which sits under the tent to keep the groundsheet clean and protected, are available separately.
- Sleeps: 6
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
Flysheet: 150D Rip Stop Polyester 6000mm HH. Taped seams. Fire retardant.
Groundsheet: Sewn in heavy duty PE
Poles: 12cm diameter Air Flex Poles
Conforms to BS / ISO 5912
Pack size: 100 x 70 x 50cm
Height: 210cm living area, 195cm Bedroom
Dimensions (LxWxH): 640 x 450 x 210cm