Dometic Rally AIR Pro 390 DA (2022)
Updated for the 2022 season. Dometic / Kampa have yet again changed the rules on what an inflatable awning can do, this is a driveaway version of Kampa’s best selling fixed motorhome awning. The joy of this driveaway awning is that it feels like a caravan/ fixed awning but you can detach it from your vehicle and drive away leaving the awning to free stand.
This awning also has a single inflation point which means erecting the awning becomes hassle free, this is twinned with multiple deflation points allows you to pack the awning back into its bag in no time at all. For the new season the side panels, front panels and back panels can be completely zipped out and removed making the awning lighter when attaching onto the motorhome or packing/storing away. The introduction of a second zip on the front panels means additional mesh panels can be added for those warm summer days.
The main way of attaching the awning would be by throwing the straps over the top and guying the other side of the motorhome (as seen in the pitching video), however, there is a kador beading already attached which would allow you to slide it onto a rail with a fixing kit.
The Kampa Motor Air Pro 390 driveaway was a real ground breaking concept for the 2020 season and offers you space with lots of versatility, it is definitely one to consider.
- Width: 390cm
- Depth: 260cm
- Pack Size: 99 x 46 x 46 and 99 x 13 x 33
- Weight: 30.1kg / 10.4kg
- Min Weight: 27.78kg
- Single Point Inflation Air Frame technology ensures a strong structure and easy set up
- Several deflation points make the awning easy to get back into its storage bag
- Tough yet lightweight Weathershield™ Pro material is proven in diverse environments
- Large full-height windows and skylights offer beautiful views during day and night
- Multi-Height System for precise vehicle fitment
- Removeable Panels – All panels are removeable to reduce pull through weight & make pack weight more manageable
- Interchangeable Side Panels – side panels can be swapped to change side door position
- Dual Kador Beading – allows the awning to be attached to a Windout awning (5mm) as well as a typical awning rail (7mm)
- Apex vents – high roof vents to increase air flow
- Zip along the Roof for additional Solar Shade to be attached
- Crystal Clear PVC windows – clear view out of the awning but durable against the elements
- Traditional Style Caravan curtains included
- Mesh Window on side panel to increase bug free airflow
- Quickpitch™ Guying System for strong and simple pitching
- SabreLink™ Ready – pre-sewn in Velcro tabs for additional lighting
- Dual-Pitch™ Roof System – increases head height and improves rain water run-off
- Limpet® ready – pre-punched holes ready to attach limpets
- AccessoryTrack™ along the length of the caravan for optional extras
- Regulator pegging tabs – to ensure the awning remains the correct shape
- UV Protection – UPF 50 rated
- Waterproof – Tested to 200L/m² per hour
- Roof Sky Window – allows more light into the awning while retaining privacy
- Adjustable Pegging Ladders – for pegging on uneven ground
- Veranda Pole Compatible
- Optional Annexes & Conservatory available
- A wide range of Add on extras to tailor your awning to your needs
- Pegs, Pump & Carry bag included
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation.