Kampa Brean 3 (2022)
The much loved Kampa Brean is back for the 2021 season. The shape of the Brean 3 tent enables good standing height with plenty of headroom and because of the upright front wall, the living area is a very functional space. This feeling of spaciousness is further enhanced by the large windows at either side of the tent and the large front door which also combines a mosquito mesh panel, great for keeping the tent interior nicely ventilated as well as keeping the bugs out.
- Exterior height - 190cm
- Pack Size - 69 x 27 x 27 cm
- Weight - 11.75kg
- Weathershield™ 5000mm - A high quality polyester flysheet with a superior 4000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Dynaflex Fibreglass Poles - We use tough, high quality Dynaflex fibreglass for our poles and also carefully select the diameter to ensure that the pole is strong enough but sufficiently flexible. Where necessary, poles are colour coded for easy pitching.
- Standard 210cm Deep Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh front door
- Hi-Vis guylines with easy to use adjuster
- Hanging point for lantern
- Velcro Cable Tidy Points - Easy to use and looks smarter
- Toggle privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's 68D Polyester - highly waterproof and reliable fabric that will keep you dry.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Drop Down Entrance - Front door has trip free access for push chairs and wheelchairs.
- Rain Safe Brow Canopy - with an additional zip for add-ons.
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Oversized storage bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away