Outdoor Revolution Ozone 8.0 Safari Lodge Air Tent (2022)
Incorporating intelligent design to maximise versatility and space, this high specification air tent provides innovative accommodation on an epic scale. The quality and optional configurations on offer is plentiful, with the focus firmly on family practicality just about everywhere within the O-Zone 8.0 Safari Lodge. Supreme quality, copious space and a refined sense of luxury - this heavy-duty family tent pushes the boundaries of air tent design, making it a superlative choice.
- Large front door to enclose the tent front, with flexible opening to best suit the conditions.
- Integral double multi function side annexes (Front and rear - designed to function as either an access point, flexible utility space or a two berth sleeping area).
- Double width Patio style side door to each side, with a zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panel for flexible entry and bug free ventilation.
- Side entry with eyebrow canopy – ideal for wet weather entry.
- Removable central door panel with zip back door and mesh windows with blinds for flexible configuration.
- Under Window ventilation with close off external cover.
- Tinted PVC windows with zip up curtains for increased privacy.
- Roof light windows, for a bright and airy interior.
- 240cm deep, darkened Twilight micro polyester 6 person bedroom - helps to reduce early morning light and aids a better nights sleep.
- Bedroom zipped dividers for a flexible 2/2/2 sleeping configuration and bedroom pockets for keeping essentials close to hand.
- Removable end bedroom to create more living space when required.
- Sleeping accommodation can be expanded to 12 persons - using 3x different optional 2-berth clip-in inner tent/s to living area and to rear and front side annexe. This effectively offers a total of 4 completely detached and separate sleeping areas, great for families or groups who want their own space.
- Bedroom vortex ventilation system to optimise air flow, whilst helping combat condensation and internal humidity.
- Front vestibule ventilated cooking area with zip up storm PVC window.
- Toggle points for an optional pocket storage solution.
- Reflective guy lines with quick adjusters - to reduce the risk of tripping.
- Storm strap attachment points for use with optional storm straps.
- Cable access point extending to the bedroom.
- Lantern hanging point for convenient lighting options.
- Adjustable pegging system for the perfect pitch.
- Front zip features for adding an optional Front Porch Extension.
- Comprehensive options including Optional footprint, Dura-tread carpet, lounge liner, zip-on front Porch Extension, side sun wing, patio groundsheet, 2-Berth clip-in inner tent/s, tube pocket storage and Dura-tread doormat are available to mention a few to maximise your ultimate O-Zone 8.0 Safari setup.
Please Note: O-Zone 8.0 Safari Lodge Air Tent Only, Other optional accessories are shown for lifestyle and feature & fitment illustration.
|Tent Size||8 Person Tent|
|Material||Premium high density 480HDE Double Rip Stop Polyester fabric weave, incorporating a 6,000mm Hydrostatic Head. High strength to weight ratio.|
|Groundsheet||Fully Sewn in Waterproof PE Groundsheet|
|Poles||Inflatable Oxygen Air Frame with Dynamic Speed Valve & Intelligent Frame Relief Valve system / side annexe poles / brow canopy pole|
|Pitching Time||20 - 30 Minutes|
|Includes||Carry bag, double action hand pump, repair kit, storm straps & peg set|
|Open Dimension||580 x 860cm (W x D - Floorplan Size) - (width includes side pod width, measuring 140cm wide)|
|Pack Size||93 x 64 x 67cm|
|Product Weight||65.07kg (Approx.)|