Outwell Yosemite Lake 6TC (2022)
The Outwell Yosemite 6TC is a large and spacious 6-man poly cotton tent, supported by strong steel pole system. With a large open living area, and separate front porch for cooking and storage. This is an ideal tent for those that need a tent that can be used both in the UK as well as warmer climates like Spain and France. Packed full of features you would expect on both family and technical tents.
The Yosemite Range is made from Outwell Outtex Polycotton fabric which is perfect for both long lasting as well as easy and quick drying. It has a water repellent finish to get the best performance possible in poor weather.
The Yosemite 6TC has 3 separate living areas including a large rear bedroom that is split into a 2+2+2 which also has zip dividing curtains that can be opened into larger combined bedrooms for a more luxurious setting. the bedroom has mesh pockets, Cable entry point and utilizes the Quick and Quiet entry magnetic system only found on Outwell tents.
The main living area has a fully sewn in groundsheet, entry doors on either side and large tinted windows with privacy curtains. At the front you have a toggle in removable groundsheet that’s ideal as wet room or space for cooking and storage, this has a fully enclosed front door as well as a central roll back door so you can decide to have a more open plan for the entire tent.
An ideal large family tent for all climates, and ideal for those that require plenty of living space and versatility
- Flysheet: Outtex® Airtech, 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Sleeps: 6
- Pole construction: Steel
- Poles: Steel poles 21 mm
- Inner tent: Breathable polycotton, 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Floor Inner: PU coated Taffeta polyester, 100% polyester
- Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Colour: Dark Leaf
- Pack size: Flysheet: 92 x 53 x 53 cm, Poles: 80 x 26 x 26 cm
- Weight: Flysheet: 35.1 kg, Poles: 26.8 kg
- Item number: 111273
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom.
- Full front opening. Side doors backed by full mesh panels, allow easy access and ventilation in front-zone
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Two additional side door with mesh panel behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Breathable TC flysheet fabric regulates internal climate for all-weather comfort
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Large tinted windows, with zip-up curtains, block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer more height, a larger floor area and cable entry points
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Durable storm webbings
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Tent supplied in two bags for easier handling and weight distribution
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points