Safely connect your gas to stove with the Campingaz Regulator.
How to fit the regulator:
- Detach cylinder handle. Take off the carry handle on top of the cylinder by unscrewing it anti-clockwise.
- Check regulator is off. Turn the control knob at the front of the regulator clockwise to make sure it's switched off.
- Take off dust cap.
- Attach regulator.
- Turn on gas.
- Low Pressure regulator suitable for Campingaz bottles.
- Fits: Campingaz gas cylinders; 901, 904, 907
- Operating Pressure: 28 m bar
- Capacity: 1.0 kg/hour
- Inlet: 16 x 1.5mm
- Outlet: 8mm
- Brand: Campingaz