Kampa Hayling 6 Air (2022)
The Kampa Hayling Air 6 Tent has been put on a diet for the new season, the new model for has been designed to be more affordable while keeping key features such as privacy curtains, a toggled bedroom divider and mesh doors. It is clear to see why this has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe, and the Airframe version is becoming so too. Simply peg the tent down and pump up the Airpoles!
It sleeps up to 6 and offers a large living area, with a great view through panoramic windows. Very quick to set up, the Hayling 4 AIR is great for long or short stays and is ideal for touring. The bedrooms feature a storage tidy pockets (inside the inner) and as the toggled divider can be taken out you are able to make one large bedroom. The living room has a sewn-in groundsheet and a large door in the left-hand side with a mesh screen panel to keep the bugs out on warm days.
The built-in front canopy provides shelter and shade, and the large stable door can be opened and the side panel can be rolled up to let the fresh air in.
- Exterior height - 210cm
- Pack Size - 80 x 44 x 44 cm
- Weight - 25.18kg
- Weathershield™ 68D - Superlight weight Weathershield 68D offers the fastest set-up, take-down and a smallest tent pack sizes. highly weather-resistant, this easy to handle polyester offers exceptional value and protection against UV degradation.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Standard 210cm Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh on Front door
- High-Vis guy-points around the tent and additional storm straps can be purchased (x2 packs recommended)
- Toggle inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Toggled privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, with two varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Inflatable Frame structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's Weathershield 68D - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Open Front Canopy - Ideal amount of shelter for cooking under or storing stuff.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack holdall bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away