Outwell Hayward Lake 6ATC
The Hayward Lake has been one of Outwell’s Best Selling Polycotton tents for the last few years and they have now introduced a new compact 4 berth size (4ATC) to compliment the iconic 5 & 6 person tents (5ATC & 6ATC). The Hayward Lake is all about offering a premium tent with high-end features and this is very clear when you look inside the tent. The Polycotton material sits beautifully and is designed to last. The breathability means that you feel the difference in temperature on a warm day in comparison to a non-breathable material, not only does it tend to be cooler on a hot day but on those colder days the inside of the tent it’s also warmer.
As the Hayward Lake is inflatable it becomes very easy to pitch the tent for a weekend, let alone a week. This three-zone tunnel tent gives you the maximum amount of room for sleeping, dining and cooking. The front door can be fully opened up for those hot days where you want to bring the outside in, but you can still enclose yourself in the main body of the tent. A two panelled front door gives the option of having either the main door shut, half-open or completely rolled away. Outwell have added a new ventilation system behind the bedrooms to make the tent more comfortable on warmer days and have created a breathable cover so that natural light can also be blocked out at the same time.
The internal height of the Hayward Lake is great because of Outwell’s Gothic Arch style air tubes. It also helps to create greater use of floor space which makes the tent feel bigger than it actually is. Throughout the tent there are beautifully large tinted windows which allow plenty of light to flood in while giving an element of privacy. Zipped curtains are in place in every window to take that privacy to the next level and keep the sunlight from waking you up.
This tent actually has certain features that you don't see in other brand’s tents, such as Outwell’s new HookTrack System which allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the beam and because the Hook simply clips on, it has never been easier to hang a light or a storage unit. There is also Outwell's iconic ‘Quick & Quiet’ bedroom access which give you easy access to the bedroom compartment without making a noise; this feature is also now on the living room door.
The Hayward Lake is the perfect tent for the campers who want a good-sized living area & canopy without costing the earth.
- Type of tent: Three room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 6
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Flysheet: Outtex® Airtech breathable Polycotton fabric (65% polyester / 35% cotton)
- Pitching way: Flysheet first
- Inner tent: Breathable polycotton, 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Floor inner: PU coated Taffeta polyester, 100% polyester
- Weight: 45.1 kg
- Pack size: 80 x 58 x 58 cm
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
- Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Poles: Steel poles 21 mm
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Breathable TC flysheet fabric regulates internal climate for all-weather comfort
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Two additional side doors with mesh panels behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Durable storm webbings
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer more height, a larger floor area and cable entry points
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows with zip-up curtains for privacy
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carrybag for compact pack size
|Tent Size||6 man tent|