Vango Ember Double Sleeping Bag
The Ember is a 2 season bag constructed using quality fabrics and fills, combined with a small price tag, making it the ideal purchase for cost-conscious family campers and festival goers.
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down.
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air.
- Single hole hollow fibre insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions.
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort.
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards.
- Colour co-ordinated stuff sack with draw cord.
- Polair® Shell - 190T Polyester Cired - Smooth and hardwearing, washable fabric.
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag.
- Integrated head rest - Extended area is provided around the head for extra comfort. For safety regulations there is no draw cord closure.
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Pack Size: 37.0 x ø21.0cm
- Suggested Usage: 8° - 20°
- Shape: Square
- Tog: 8.0
- Performance: 2 Season