Vango Galli Air TC Low (2022)
Vango have taken one of their best selling driveaway awnings (Galli) and have made the Galli TC which is a Polycotton version of it. This means that you can have the Galli style but in a longer lasting and breathable fabric, one of the joys of Polycotton fabric is that on hot day it is a lot cooler on the inside of the awning and on a colder day it will be noticeably warmer on the inside. The Vango TC model is a side fitting awning which means that you can use the most of your pitch and not be directly facing the neighbours. There os only one size available which is Low which will fit vehicles with connection heights between 180-210cm, as this is the most popular height it will most likely fit every campervan on the market.
Vango haven’t compromised on features with the Galli TC, you still have zip-up curtains, SkyTrack, Mesh Doors, Cable Entry Points and AirZone ventilations to name a few. The attachment area also offers a good storage space for shoes or a portable toilet for example. The fabric on the awning has been through a special process which locks in the colour called Vango ColourLok ™, this gives the fabric a longer lifespan than other similar models.
There are a number of ways to attach the awning onto your vehicle, this means regardless of whether you have a pop-top roof or a wind-out awning it will fit and look as it does in the brochure. The attachment also has two handy side doors to allow you to enter the vehicle without going through the awning every time, plus it means you can excess the tailgate without having to walk around the Vango Galli TC.
Why not check out our Review video on the awning, as it goes into even more detail about every feature found on this awning.
- Pack Size: 78 x 45 x 49cm
- Weight: 35.6kg
- Estimated pitching time: 12min
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet - The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Sentinel Signature - Combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric to ensure breathability and an easy to maintain nature. Sentinel Signature is a high-quality fabric that is luxurious to the touch but robust and durable enough for any holiday.
- Great for Continental Use - Breathable fabric helps to regulate temperature inside your awning
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Flat Side Entry Groundsheet - Allows entering the awning effortless
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag